You can change the email address associated with your Epoch Times account in the profile section on your account.
2. Click on your Customer Portal link at the top right corner
3. In Customer Portal, click the Profile section of your account, then select Edit (next to Email).
4. Enter your new email address, and a verification link will be sent to that inbox.
5. Click on the verification link received in your new email (Make sure the link is opened in the same web browser as where you just signed in with your Account on The Epoch Times website)
6. The verification link will direct you to The Epoch Times news site again, click on Confirm to make the change (Please note: if you are not already logged into your old account, you will be asked to first log in using your old email)
7. Log in again with your new email address and old password
8. You can now continue browsing all our content! To see the changes you can click on Customer Portal again and you'll see the new, changed email address (note, your Display Name will not be changed).
If you cannot change your email address after following these steps, please contact Customer Service.